Wednesday, November 20, 2019

The Greetery Full Reveal Day 1.....

I am so excited to share the November Release over at the Greetery.  We have 2 days of reveals for all the new stamps and dies.  These... thumbnail 1 summary

I am so excited to share the November Release over at the Greetery.  We have 2 days of reveals for all the new stamps and dies.  These new products are amazing and perfect just in time for Christmas. 

First up, the Speed Tagging Prints Paper pack.  This gorgeous pack of paper works perfectly with the Speed Tagging Die....

The Greetery

I kept these so super simple, just so you can see how easy they are.  Line up the die to the paper, run them through your die cut machine and boom! Done!  I added sentiment from Speed Tagging Christmas Sentiment Stamp Set.  I added a fun chunky twine to each tag to finish them off.  These will be so cute paired with a Kraft or red wrapping paper.  I love how easy they are so you can mass produce them for Christmas.  

The Greetery

This next set is called Pine Blossoms Stamp set.  It is gorgeous multi step stamp that creates a beautiful Christmas bouquet.....

The Greetery


I lined up the stamp along the bottom of the white card front and stamped each step.  Next, I scored a 1/2" line around the sides and top of the cardstock. 


The Greetery

Last, I found a simple sentiment from Sentiment Suite: Christmas Stamp Set and added it to the card with black ink.  I love the clean lines that these stamps create for simple cards. 

The Greetery

Here are the stops to make today so you can see all the new products.  I know these girls are going to have some amazing projects to see!


Head on over to the Greetery Blog to learn all about this months release.  Thanks for coming by today.  Stop back tomorrow to see more!  :)

No comments

Post a Comment